Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I Miss My Baby!

Todd and Joseph spent yesterday and today in La Canada. I'm really glad that Joseph got to play with his grandparents, aunts and uncles, and cousins, and he had a great time. But I miss him so much! Counting down the minutes till I get to see him.

I miss Todd too, of course :-)




"[I]f you ever wonder what you've done in your life, and everyone does wonder sooner or later, you have been God's grace to me, a miracle, something more than a miracle to me."

-From Gilead, by Marilynne Robinson.

5 comments:

Liz said...

Awww...I can't imagine. I haven't ever spent any significant amount of time away from my boys. Maybe I should, though. Maybe it would do us some good. :) So, I feel bad that they're coming home and you're spending your night here at our house, babysitting our kids. Don't you want to be at home together, hanging out, just chillin'?!

Erin said...

oh, liz, don't feel bad! i'll get to play with him at your house just as well as i'd play with him at mine ... plus you guys have cool toys, and soren and anders crack me up. we are all excited about it, seriously.

Mama White said...

Loved the quote from Gilead--so beautifully expressed. Sounds like something you would write!

To Love said...

I hardly think anything is more sweet than simply playing children.

Heather Sanders said...

Oh, Erin and Todd... yea for a blog! I love seeing the cute pictures. Sounds like you're having a blast.