Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Birthday, continued.

This last weekend we celebrated Joseph's birthday in La Canada. He got lots of fun attention from cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents, and it was very nice. Here are some pictures.

Joseph being really excited about a picture with all the Goodsell cousins and grandpa.



Joseph being really excited about playing on the slip-n-slide. Seriously, I was not going to put him on it. But he was watching his cousins and REALLY wanted to play on it. Todd was out for the moment, and I thought, "Todd would let him play on it, so I will." So I stripped him down and put him on it, and he was not into it. Todd walks out, sees our unhappy little guy, and is like "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY BABY?" So, my attempt to do-what-Todd-would-do failed. This picture is actually when we took him off, and he was happier just to watch.



Joseph being really excited (for real this time) about opening loads of presents from the Goodsell side of the family.



Aside from celebrations in La Canada, Joseph is doing great and learning lots of new tricks.

Climbing.



Riding his popper car (which I didn't think he'd be able to do yet).

2 comments:

Kiersten White said...

Oh, he's so cute. I love all of the pictures.

And I also love that Joseph is the only kid in the world more spoiled than my own. It makes me feel better.

Liz said...

Happy (belated) Birthday, Joseph!! I can't believe how big you are getting. Your mommy and daddy need to go on a date again so you can come play with Soren and Anders!