Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Walking (with assistance)

This cute little walker/ride-on is what Todd and I are getting Joseph for his first birthday (coming up this Monday!!!)
Why?
Because THIS is what he uses right now for a walker.
Todd got me this stool when I came home from the hospital with Joseph, since I could not climb into our bed seeing as how my abdominal muscles did not function. We had no idea it would be such a fun toy for Joseph as well.

He pushes this thing around the house all the time. He's also moved onto a bigger chair. Hopefully he'll like the car better (it's cuter, and doesn't have nasty corners for him to injure himself on), but you never know.

2 comments:

Kiersten White said...

He'll probably like the box for the car best of all, and not even notice the actual toy.

Kiersten White said...

Also, just so you don't feel bad, I don't link to you on my blog because I don't know who reads it, and I know you're paranoid.