Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Joseph Atticus, in a nutshell

I'm not going to try to catch this blog up the infinite cuteness of Joseph. But I will provide a few highlights there for those unfamiliar with his glory. Here are a few things about him.

1. He loves getting into mischief.


2. He loves the park.

3. He loves his sunglasses. (Seriously. He gets so excited whenever we put them on him.)

4. He loves the beach (and he loves his daddy).


5. He loves to read (and he loves his mommy).


6. He loves, loves, loves to eat.

7. He loves the dishwasher.

8. He really, really, really loves junkmail. But we usually try to prevent him from eating it.

9. He has AWESOME cheeks. (And he likes to vote. And he speaks Spanish.)






6 comments:

Kiersten White said...

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE him! Oh my goodness, he is just way too cute. It makes me laugh and want to cry at the same time. I love that first picture of him. And hooray! Erin has a blog now!

Kiersten White said...

Also, the URL for our book review blog is

www.speedy-reader.blogspot.com

The link you have doesn't work.

Lindsey Bench said...

YAY!! Welcome, welcome, welcome!!

Dev and Laur said...

that pic of him with the diaper wipes and his mischievous face...is possibly the cutest thing I have ever seen. I want that baby sooo bad.

gurrbonzo said...

Ahem.

Why were you trying to keep your blog from me?? Why has our e-stalking been one-sided until now?? WHY!?

Good thing your kid is so cute that I'll let it go. I love those cheeks.

Erin said...

gurrbonzo, i JUST started the blog. and i'm not sure -- am i supposed to like, announce to people that i have a blog now or something? i guess i have just waited for people to find it.

also, you had a blog for a long time before i knew, and my law school experience would have been completely a million times better if i'd known about your blog prior to graduation. so.