Friday, November 7, 2008

My Super Hot Hubby

Todd often comments that mommy blogs always mention their SUPER HOT HUSBANDS. He mocks these, but I know that secretly he wants me to post about my SUPER HOT HUSBAND.

So here are some things my SUPER HOT HUSBAND has done in the last couple of weeks:

(1) Single-handedly packed and moved all of our belongings. (Unpacking is a work in progress.)

(2) Fixed our dishwasher with nothing but his own two hands, a flashlight, and a dowell.

(3) Made delicious home-made chili and cornbread.

(4) Did something with our internet but I'm not sure what but it involved lots of wires and apparently was good.

(5) Did many loads of laundry, dishes, vacuumed, cleaned, etc.

(6) Taught Joseph how to give kisses (I still haven't seen this).

(7) Did all of the grocery shopping.

(8) Looked very handsome.

ISN'T HE SUPER HOT?

8 comments:

Lindsey Bench said...

Way super hot.

Dev and Laur said...

Hottie of the Year award.

Us White-Girls and our attraction to men who "do things that involve lots of wires and apparently is good". . .ow ow.

Kiersten White said...

Ummm, I feel a little awkward telling Todd that he's super hot. Can I say super awesome, instead?

I do all of the wire stuff around here. What's up with that?

ALSO--the other day one of my word verifcations was Tursee. It made me laugh.

Crystal said...

Any man you will do laundry and cook is SUPER HOT!

Liz said...

Ha ha. Yes, SUPER HOT. Most definitely. Too funny! :)

patdwhite said...

Hmmmmmmmm...........

Nancy said...

I remember when SUPER HOT TODD made fire with his BARE HANDS once in the RAIN. What's hotter than SUPER HOT?

Nana said...

Super Hot Todd must have gotten those husbandly skills from his Super Hot Dad!