Sunday, November 16, 2008

Belated Halloween

Some final pictures from Halloween ...

My mom sent Joseph a really cute Halloween bear. We forced him to play with it so we could take some pictures to show her. Really, though, he likes it a lot.





I got to take Joseph to story-time on Halloween and he wore his costume. I was shocked at how many people lack a basic knowledge of dinosaur identification. Joseph was a triceratops. This name comes from the three (tri) horns (cera) on his head (top). Ok, I just made that up. But I'm sure it's something like that. Anyway, people invariably thought he was a: stegosaurus, tyrannosaurus, dragon, and even a turkey (!). Few were savvy to the triceratops. Weird.

Anyway, Joseph goes to story-time a lot with Todd but I'm usually at work ... but I went in late that day so I could take him. The highlight was getting to see him play in the bubbles -- he loves the bubbles ... Then it was time to get some DVDs.





4 comments:

Mama White said...

A TURKEY?!? C'mon, California. I would have guessed a fighting tri-corn. He was a good sport to wear his headress-it looks heavy! Oh, he is so adorable. I miss him!

Dev and Laur said...

Don't make Joseph play with the bear anymore...he's a man. Let him play with sticks and bugs.

He is so cute! I love him!

Lindsey Bench said...

That is the CUTEST Rhinocerous I have ever seen.

Jamee said...

Just seeing him makes me want to have a baby....ok, maybe not. But I miss him and just want to squeeze him. I need my Joseph fix. I can't beleive they thought he was a Turkey!!! Is that Spanglish for Triceratops :)