Monday, April 26, 2010

Easter

The Easter Bunny visited a couple of weeks ago. I'm not real clear on Easter Bunny lore, so he just left a few things and hid some eggs while Joseph and Todd were at the park. Joseph enjoyed the egg hunt around the house.





Easter festivities also included dying eggs. This, I decided, is not an age-appropriate activity for a toddler/pre-schooler. Way too messy. Notice how Joseph's shirt was eventually removed. Audrey just laid around during the whole thing; she thought it was boring.







I figure that I don't have many years left where I can match my son & daughter, and Todd is never thrilled when I make him match us (in fact, if he ever notices that he and Joseph or he and I are wearing the same color shirt, he'll go change), but he obliged for some quick family pictures taken before church last week.





3 comments:

Dev and Laur said...

oh goodness! oh goodness! those outfits are so cute, I can't even stand it!

Mama White said...

Tell Todd the matching pictures were way worth any indignation he may have suffered. So cute!

Lindsey Bench said...

Todd looks so cute!