Sunday, February 1, 2009

Back-dating posts

Because I didn't get around to posting everything about Joseph's trio of Christmases back in December, and I like trying to keep things in chronological order, I back-dated some recently-completed posts about Christmas 2008.

Erin claims this practice of back-dating is "illegal." Erin needs to stop studying for the bar.

While you're reading about the Christmas posts you can also look for my New Year's Day post where I happened to predict that the University of Utah will walk all over Alabama in the Sugar Bowl starting with the opening drive.

Also, tomorrow, you can check back for my uncannily correct prediction of the Super Bowl score dated earlier this morning.

In the future, look for posts where I predict, accurately, trends in the stock market, the outcome of "Lost," and the weight and length of Aunt Lindsey's baby.

Also, in an attempt to avoid further backdating of posts, here's a picture of Joseph from this week on his trip to the airplane museum:

3 comments:

Erin said...

i just think it's unfortunate that todd sacrifices people actually viewing a blog entry for the sake of chronologism. or chronologicality? anyway, scroll down to get the christmas post, it's a goodie.

Lindsey Bench said...

include the date of my baby's birth too, if you wouldn't mind. I don't mind the back dating, as long as I get the goods!!

Vicente & April Armendariz said...

I was wrong! You have one son. I had it in my mind that you had two. Joseph is so cute, and I love your blog!