Monday, October 13, 2008

Malnourished

This morning while I was getting ready for work, Joseph, as usual, was exploring the bathroom drawers and cupboards. He found a small bar of soap and, to my surprise, took a bite. Maybe he thought he'd said a bad word, because that's the only time we ever make him eat soap.

Hah! Just kidding.

Anyway, he made a face, dropped the soap, and spit the piece out into my hand.

Then he picked up the soap and did it again.

I decided it was time for breakfast.

This picture is totally unrelated to the story, but isn't he handsome in his big boy clothes?



5 comments:

Dev and Laur said...

That is such a cute picture of both of you!!!

To Love said...

So funny that your baby eats soap. And, your baby does look grown up in his big boy clothes. Love your tweed skirt and blouse, too. You're a perfect match.

I wish we could shop together like we used to. Let's set up a bit of retail therapy next time we're both in Utah.

Nancy said...

So I'm officially doing penance for not commenting on the blog. Erin, I ate a WHOLE BAR of soap once, and I turned out ok so try not to worry too much. Yes, Joseph is adorable in his big boy clothes. I wish I could see him in person! And you, too! And even Todd.

Kiersten White said...

We love him. Elena loved this picture. "Erin and Joseph! Oooooh!"

Kiersten White said...

Um...I need a new post. ASAP. I miss Joseph. And you. It's been almost a week!