Wednesday, August 13, 2008

To Utah, and then some

The day after tomorrow is the last day of my clerkship. How time has flown! I am training my replacement right now and realizing how much I have learned this year (and remembering how overwhelmed I was at first). But, that's not the point of this post. The really great thing about the clerkship ending is the fact that I have a whole month off before starting a new job (and being overwhelmed all over again).

We are going to Utah to visit these crazy people:



My brother Matt, my mom, my sister Lauren, and my dad. The only people remaining in the White household. Though we'll get to see the rest of the family a bit, too, right Lindsey?!?

If any of *you* (I mean you readers) are also in Utah, do let us know and perhaps we can get together.

After that, Todd and I are headed here:



Beautiful Kauai, Hawaii. We're considering it a delayed graduation/post-bar trip. Except that I haven't taken the bar yet. Whatever.

If anyone has been and has any recommendations for things to do, see, or eat, let us know! We are really excited to spend some time together. We'll miss Joseph like crazy but he's going to be taken great care of by his Aunt Nonnie and his Nana, Grandpa, and Uncle Brent.

We'll probably also spend some time in Los Angeles with Todd's family, and plenty of time hanging around San Diego doing all of the touristy things that are harder to do when one is working.

Hooray for summer vacation ...

2 comments:

Kiersten White said...

Yay! I am equal parts excited for and jealous of you for your vacation. And I'm so glad our Utah trips overlap by a day!

Lindsey Bench said...

i'm here right now. and i'll be here until monday. so be excited