Thursday, August 7, 2008

Growing Up

Yesterday I called my mother-in-law to check on Joseph -- Todd was up golfing with his dad so Joseph was away for a couple of days playing with his nana and grandpa and aunts and uncles and cousins. I said to her, "he's getting so skinny!" and she laughed. I guess he is not getting skinny, not really at all, but he is changing so much now that he is moving around all over the place nonstop.

So then today I was missing him and set about to figure out when exactly he started to look like he looks now, which is so different from what he looked like when he was born. Impossible. But it was fun to look at how much he has changed. If you're not interested in seeing 15 pictures of Joseph ... stop now. But for those who care (mostly me), I'm about to document his growth month-by-month. (Admittedly, I am also doing this because I am waiting around for some pumpkin chocolate chip bread to finish baking before I can go to bed. Started it a bit too late tonight ... )















Birth
















One Month
















Two Months
















Three Months
















Four Months





















Five Months
















Six Months
















Seven Months
















Eight Months
















Nine Months

















Ten Months





















Eleven Months





















Twelve Months





















Thirteen Months
















Fourteen Months

4 comments:

Kiersten White said...

I would say about six months. Seems like that's when my babies shifted to what they would look like as toddlers, too.

Erin, he is so, so beautiful. I love him so much.

And you, too ; )

Dev and Laur said...

He just keeps getting cuter just when you think he can't get any cuter!!!

To Love said...

What a cute idea to blog him month by month..I think I need to steal your idea. I hope you can kiss him again soon.

Liz Harnish said...

I would love to see you guys next week! Let me know what you're up to, we'll be around just getting ready for another school year!