Monday, March 29, 2010

Sunday Best

As any of you with more than one kid knows, getting out the door these days is a major production. Our church services start at 1 p.m., and to get there on time, we need to start getting ready at about 10:30 a.m.

Luckily, yesterday I had Joseph to help me bathe Audrey. While he was washing her toes (the task dad delegated to him), Joseph declared that he was "having a good time."





The finished product was worth it -- Audrey was a hit in the dress I bought for her the day I found out I was having a little girl.




All the primping wore her out, though.


5 comments:

LaurenHoya said...

I know I freaked out about touching baby dresses last time I was at your house, but she is beautiful! And I love watching Joseph help....so so so cute. I can't wait to come visit!

Lindsey Bench said...

Can I come back now?

Crystal said...

OMG! That dress and tights and little shoes are the most adorable thing ever. I might just dress Conrad up as a girl every once and awhile to get my girly clothing fix.

patdwhite said...

So cute! I want both of those adorable children to hold and play with!

Dev and Laur said...

she is so cute, and that outfit is so cute. Good buy!