Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Other Part of the Visit

We also spent some quality time with family in Utah while we were out for the wedding.



Mostly, it involved me playing with this really, really cute little guy:



Joseph absolutely loved his cousin Asher too. He liked holding him and cuddling him and making him smile and telling me how "cute" Asher is. He was generally pretty gentle with him (we just had to watch to make sure he didn't try to "share" his own food with Asher).

We also got to meet my sister's fiance, Devin, who immediately won Joseph over with his talent for making strange noises. Joseph loves talking about how Devin and Keegan are getting married. Inasmuch as Keegan is actually Lindsey's husband, Lauren and Lindsey aren't as happy with that arrangement, but hopefully Joseph will get things straight eventually.

Joseph also got to go swimming at the splash park, meet Keegan's horny-toads, and play with the kitty cat. (The other day he spontaneously told me that he "loves Kiki at Gramma White's house" and that she is "his friend.") He loved playing with his aunts and uncles and Grandma and Grandpa White. He was not happy about coming home.

Hopefully I'll have more pictures to post -- but I'm waiting for Lindsey to email me. Hint, Hint.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

OMG! Asher is soooooo handsome! I can't believe he's like 5 months already. Joseph is pretty darned cute too. The Whites make cute babies.

Dev and Laur said...

Joseph is still fixated with Keeg and Devin getting married huh? That's what you get for living in California.

keegan said...

okay, okay, i'll do it right now. give me a break, I just had a baby....

Mama White said...

Loved my grandsons in their matching car outfits on Sunday. Come back soon!