Sunday, March 22, 2009

And I said, What about Breakfast with Mommy?

To celebrate Valentine's Day, we went out to breakfast at a little crepe place that just opened up down the street from us.

Joseph really liked saying "crepe! crepe!" over and over again, so we tried to video it.

Joseph doesn't respond when he's asked to perform on command--especially when we ask him to re-perform something he had just done. Here's what happens when we try to get him to say "crepe! crepe!":


Why I like this video:
  • (0:01) "What are you eating?" "mmmmmm"
  • (0:09) The one time he says "crepe," (0:09) he pronounces it more like a French speaker than either of his parents ever do.
  • (0:25) At the end of the video, he notices some strangers walking by and says "hi!"

Here's another video of that same morning. I like this video, because in addition to not saying "crepe! crepe!" over and over again, he just gets a great, amused look on his face as he rocks back and forth on the chair, and then tries to get more strangers to make eye contact with him so he can make them laugh.

1 comment:

Kiersten White said...

I love him.

So, so much. Send him to my house again, I miss him.