Friday, November 6, 2009

Side-by-Side Comparison: The Toddster and Joseph


















There's no denying it now. Joseph is definitely the mini-Toddster. The only feature that Joseph lacks is the ever-present Tang-mustache of the Toddster's childhood.

With the last post, we had Aunt Lindsey fooled--but only for a few seconds. After her first comment, she quickly called us out in a follow-up reply. The editors of this blog removed the second comment to keep things going for a while and wish to thank her for agreeing not to spoil the post for others.

Grandma White responded with an ambiguous comment, so we'll ambiguously declare that we think she might have possibly spotted the trick (maybe).

We're also declaring that anyone who didn't post before now was also fooled (and don't even try to give us any grief about how you just didn't check the blog before now or how you did see the post and knew all along but just didn't leave a comment--we're not buying it!).

8 comments:

Kiersten White said...

I was mostly confused by the hair, since Joseph's hair has never looked like that. And also the photo quality. But I did think it was him!

Lindsey Bench said...

mini-todd is cuter than large-todd. no offense.

Lindsey Bench said...

(that was lauren's comment by the way. I didn't know I was on lindsey's account)

Erin said...

i figured that was lauren, because i know that lindsey thinks large-todd is really smokin' hot. so does erin.

Nancy K. said...

You guys totally got me. Didn't even think about it. I think Joseph's got the edge on cheek size, though.

Liz Harnish said...

I just thought you guys needed to update your camera!

Crystal said...

You guys semi-fooled me. At first I thought your camera sucked and was about to respond "You will get him a dog when he figures out people have pets". Then I got suspicious and my hypothesis was confirmed by Lindsay's second comment (apparently you didn't remove it quickly enough).

patdwhite said...

So the posts to your blog seem to be slowing down, maybe if I get Todd a new camera for Christmas he will get fired up and have lots of great posts again?